Kenya Vol 1: Apparitions
Kenya Vol. 5: Illusions
Linguistic variation in a multilingual setting
Kenya Vol. 3: Aberrations
Kenya Vol. 2: Encounters
Africa. The Highest Peaks. 1:150 000
Heater water heater in the bathroom Remote control of household electric heaters bath and hanging
W2H hydrogen water maker, Produce Concentration of Hydrogen in water to Help balancing your health
Ice in the Bedroom
CD диск ANDRE, MAURICE SAINT-SAENS, C./THE CARNIVAL OF THE ANIMALS, SEPTET F, 1 CD
A primer of water color pen pencil will be learned in 500 basic skills painting drawing book
3-in-1 heat pump integrates heat pump, water chiller and water heater functions and take care of all your home comfort needs
New Arrival Wool Parka Coat Water Ripple in the Long Section of Fur Coat Promotion Was Thin Body Repair Coat
Pressure controlled water valve are installed in water pipeline of water cooled condenser of cryogenic equipments or freezer
This trekking map includes the African peaks that are most popular among avid mountain hikers: Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kenya and the Rwenzori Mountains. It covers areas in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
A large-scale map with rich tourism content will allow you to plan your trek in detail.
Our maps are laminated and easy to fold (due to the Comfort! Map technology), which makes them exceptionally handy even in the harshest mountain weather.
- rich tourism content (including trekking routes, tourist infrastructure, natural attractions and other sights of tourist interest),
- exhaustive topographic information (on the roads, hydrographic features, farmlands, forests, glaciers etc., given in extended nomenclature),
- shaded relief, representing the area's three-dimensional topography,
- GPS compatibility (WGS84 geographic coordinates),
- map legend in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Polish.
The title comprises maps of the following regions:
- Kilimanjaro National Park and Arusha National Park (1:150 000),
- area around the Kibo summit of Mount Kilimanjaro (1:50 000),
- volcanic massif of Mount Kenya (1:175 000),
- top of Mount Kenya - Batian & Nelion (1:50 000),
- Rwenzori Mountains National Park (1:100 000),
- highest peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains - Margherita & Alexandra (1:50 000).
Map legend in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Polish.